Why Recruit the Wolfpack?
Why NC State, you ask? With over 34,000 students, enrolled in over 100 different majors, NC State University offers a diverse group of candidates for your recruiting needs.
The Career Development Center will help you create the connections you need for a successful recruiting experience. With over 12,000 employment connections facilitated by our team in the 2016-2017 academic year, we are ready to help you build your connections too!
U.S. News & World Report, Best Colleges Undergraduate-2017 Edition (released September, 2015)
- #92 (tie) in National Universities
- #38 (tie) in Top Public Schools
- #62 in Best Value Schools
- #94 in Best Business Programs
- #32 in Best Undergraduate Engineering Programs (at schools whose highest degree is a doctorate)
- #59 (tie) in Best Colleges for Veterans
- #117 (tie) in High School Counselor Rankings
Need more information about our students? Our Office of Institutional Research and Planning publishes annual data about NC State students and alumni. You can also find average salary information for our recent graduates at our Post Graduate Employment Information page.
The Career Development Center at NC State University assists employers with recruitment and campus branding needs. We encourage employers to post positions that are appropriate for students or college graduates in our ePACK system, where NC State students and alumni search for internships, co-ops & full-time jobs.
Contact one of our talented staff members on the Employer Relations team to help you build a viable recruiting strategy. We’ll share with you various ways you can establish a presence on our campus to aid in your college recruitment success.
Employer Relations Team
- Dr. Kelly Laraway, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridget Hartsfield, email@example.com
- Cara Doyle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eddie Lovett, email@example.com
2100 Pullen Hall