Visibility on Campus
New students arrive on campus each year and need to gain knowledge of the employers who hire them. This is an opportunity for you! We’ve identified several recruiting activities that will increase your visibility with students.
- Use ePACK
Gain access to ePACK, NC State’s primary recruitment system for all majors. Post co-ops, internships, entry-level jobs, and jobs for experienced alumni. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Hire students
Create a positive image for your organization by hiring students as interns and co-ops who return to campus and share their positive experience with others.
- Internships: career-related experience typically full-time during the summer or part-time during the semester.
- Co-op Program: career-related experience involving alternating semesters of full-time work and full-time study. Co-op students work full-time and are paid. Contact Cara Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Conduct On-campus Interviews We invite you to conduct on-campus interviews with NC State students on campus. Our central locations can be convenient for you and certainly for students.
- Host an Information Session Approved employers may request to conduct on campus information sessions in ePACK.
- Attend career fairs
Be visible to a wide range of students by meeting them personally at career fairs, scheduled each semester. Invite students to stop by your booth!
- Externship Program
Externships are one-day visits to local companies for first-year students. Students will learn about the company, tour the facilities, and network with employees and NC State alum. Contact Kelly Laraway at email@example.com for more information.
Use the media to increase your visibility with NC State students.
- Target Student Organizations
Contact student organizations of interest and determine ways to get involved. View complete list: NC State student organizations Search by college: Agriculture & Life Sciences, Design, Education, Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences,Management, Natural Resources, Sciences, Textiles
- Join the Career Development Center Partnership Program
Receive special recognition as a “We Hire the Pack” Wolfpack Partner! Partner organizations share NC State’s commitment to the career growth of our students and actively participate in the recruitment activities of the Career Development Center. Partner receive exclusive benefits based on the donation level. Partnership levels range from $5,000-$25,000. Contact Kelly Laraway at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to helping you explore ways to increase your visibility on campus! Consult the employer relations team to get started.
Employer Relations Team
- Dr. Kelly Laraway, Director, email@example.com
- Cara Doyle, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridget Hartsfield, Recruiting Manager, email@example.com
- Eddie Lovett, Database and Communications Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
2100 Pullen Hall